- To organize and promote religious and educational activities pursuant to the Islamic faith of Islam as preached by Prophet Mohammad (p.b.u.h), Holy Quran, Ahlulbayt (Prophet’s family) and Jaffari Fiqh (jurisprudence).
- To reduce socio-cultural gaps in the new generation.
- To enlighten the linguistic needs of different communities (Urdu, Danish, English, Persian and Arabic).
- To promote closer ties, relations, unity, and cooperation among Muslims/non-Muslims residing in Scandinavia.
- To serve the community to help ensure a successful future for our youth and provide reliable community services for our brothers and sisters.